Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Four Seasons Challenge

Impression Obsession - Big Squeeze
Memory Box Matinee Rectangles
Copics - RV000 02 04, Y00 02 06 15, YG03 05
Glossy Accents

It's spring and our lemon trees have bloomed and now have fruit. Not many as we just planted them last year but it'll be enough for iced tea when they get bigger.

Welcome to
It's the last month of our Spring challenge. Below is a mood board to inspire you but it's not required. We are always an anything goes challenge. For our rules please visit The Four Seasons Challenge blog and you'll want to check out what my team mates and our guest designer have created. 



8 comments:

  1. I love this card. I love the image, the background paper and the lovely shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bunny, great image and sentiment. I wish we could grow lemons over here in the UK. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my friend, this is just AWESOME! Made me smile immediately! Another fabulous DT project ... thanks for inspiration! Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love that set. I have no lemon trees but do have orange trees. I live fresh orange juice in my sweet tea also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Bunny, love the pink and mix of yellows together! Sure wish I had a lemon tree, how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a juicy image, I love what you did with it, specially that dash of pink. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those rectangles look awesome the way you layered the black, white and one pretty piece of pink pattern paper! I just love how that little bit of color in the image picked up the pink color in that dsp too! Beautifully designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How special to have your own lemon trees. One of the advantages of living in Florida. Love this one, very bright and cheery xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.