Sunday, February 13, 2022

Love

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone 
and Happy Anniversary to my husband
 and to everyone else celebrating an anniversary. 

We are celebrating our 35th anniversary. We started celebrating early. Yesterday I made him one of his favorites,  a lemon pound cake. Y'all, it turned out delicious. Today he grilled us chateaubriand. In our house nothing says love like good homemade food. The Mister had to help me with the pound cake because of my arm. For my anniversary I'm praying for this tendonitis or whatever I have to get better.

The Rabbit Hole - Je t'aime (NBUS)
Penny Black Garden Edgers die
The Paper Studios big heart embossing folder
Copics - E30 31 33, RV000 00, BG0000

Simon Says  Stamp Mon - Love is in the air 2/14
Simon Says Stamp Wed - Emboss It 2/17
NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are still in pain, Bunny; I hope they correctly diagnose it and you start to have less pain soon. Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you have a good mister, too! The card you made him is darling! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bunnies are the sweetest, most precious little critters! Beautifully done. Happy anniversary! I do hope you are pain free soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Anniversary! Your card is lovely, I love that cute image. Sorry to hear you are still suffering and I hope you can get it sorted soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pair! Happy Valentines Day and Happy Anniversary. Ugh, sorry you are having pain in your arm, a throw-back to the injury you had a while back? Hope you get some answers and relief.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.