Friday, December 10, 2021

Bunny

Whimsy Stamps - Holly Jolly Mutt
MFT - English Brick Wall and Micro Cloud stencils
MFT - Christmas Background stamp
Copics - R20 27 56, C00 01, E000 04 11 41 42 43 44, W5 7, Y26, V99, BG0000
Poppy Stamps Colwell die set

I made this for our postal carrier. I'm imagining him as Santa carrying so many cards, letters and packages. I wonder how many nightmare stories they have about dogs chasing them and catching them. Yikes! No treats for this dog this holiday season. 

12 comments:

  1. He's a real Ho, Ho. Ho Santa Bunny, a super card, many thanks for sharing them and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, so funny! Great card, Bunny! I think your postal carrier will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's the perfect card for your letter carrier!! He'll get a kick out of it.

    Thanks for sharing your Holiday Card with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your letter carrier is going to get a chuckle from this one! Very cute idea! So happy you shared with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, your Santa does look rather weary xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Bunny, such a fun image.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A greatcard, Bunny what a naughty pooch. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. Thanks fir sharing at Stamping Sensations. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, Bunny! Really funny!
    Visit my blog, my friend. I think you will like my post. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL poor Santa! Love this card Bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.