Wednesday, June 9, 2021

STAMPendable Tool

I got a new tool for crafting. It's called a STAMPendable stamping tool and works with your stamping platform. I really love this. If you have any trouble with your hands or shoulder this makes a big difference. I've seen other tools like this but the prices of them were expensive so I never would purchase one. Someone told me about this stamping tool made by LDRS Creative. It's inexpensive and it works great. Here's a link to a YouTube video from Scrapbook.com that is only 2 1/2 minutes in length. It's easy to use and I'm sure most of y'all have seen these tools. Rarely do I make recommendations but I am so pleased with mine. If you're wondering if I'm getting paid to recommend this, I'm not. 

LDRS Creative is currently out of stock. Scrapbook.com does have some in stock. 

4 comments:

  1. I just purchased one of these, received the back in stock message from scrapbbookdotcom, and of course had to add to the order LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, just checked out the video Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a very useful tool, I will have to check it out.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen a number of crafters use a tool like this, some have also made their own.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.