Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Bunny

      

Newton's Nook - Snowman Roundabout stamp (NBUS)
Newton's Nook - Circle Frames (NBUS)
MFT - Stitched Circle Frames
LF - Stitched Windy Backdrop (NBUS)
SSS - Prismatic snowflakes stamp/die
Hero Arts - Snowflake Swirl cover stamp(NBUS)
Sheer Shimmer Spritz

My inspiration for this card came from Jenn Shurkus. Most of my card was CASEd from her blog here. I changed a few things up. I had a lot of fun watercoloring but the first card I noticed that I need to loosen up a bit on the watercoloring and let it flow together. No flinging it into the recycle bin though. I used it. 

NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff 

15 comments:

  1. Bet it's got a wonderful frosty shine in real life, love those colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, absolutely gorgeous cards with those fabulous colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute & FUN card!! I absolutely love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Bunny, I love the bright colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty colors! I love all the sparkle. Your card sure does look frosty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours really pop Bunny, this is one gorgeous sparkly card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card Bunny, so bright and sparkly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love this card Bunny - so pretty and sparkly.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha so timely - we had our first frost of winter yesterday! Love what you have done here. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card and I love the non traditional colours!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the frosty, non-traditional Christmas colors on your card and of course, all the sparkle! So festive! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cute! You know, Christmas in July is just around the corner for Mindy and me. Perhaps a nice card would make the day more festive. (I'm just saying)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.