Saturday, October 3, 2020

Bunny - World Card Making Day

Happy World Card Making Day. Have you created anything to celebrate this day? My husband wants to celebrate tomorrow because it's National Cinnamon Bun Day. 


Impression Obsession - Lovely Flower
Hero Arts Infinity Rectangle dies
Stampendous - Brushed Wishes sentiment
Stampendous - Clear embossing powder
Embossing folder
Watercolors - DaVinci yellow, cobalt blue & raw sienna. Van Gogh Sap Green, Daniel Smith Pthalo Yellow Green, Winsor and Newton Opera
Charm - dragonfly that I received from my House Mouse team mate Mia who sent me several great charms from Greece
Simon Says Stamp - World Card Making Day 

7 comments:

  1. Wondreful card Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card,great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours Bunny and the added charm is a lovely added extra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Bunny! Lovely flower and the dragonfly charm is perfect! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card. I love the charm.

    greetings Marga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with the pretty flower and charm! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    Maria Patrick
    https://mariasmerrymakings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.