Sunday, September 27, 2020

Bunny

I love watercoloring. Some people have a natural talent and can pick up the skill of watercoloring easily. Others, like me, just watch a gazillion YouTube videos for hours. If you want to get better you have to practice they say. Just watching people who know what they are doing is like watching magic. It's lovely to see how they blend and the way the colors seem to swirl into a piece of art. 


Altenew - Flower Garden stamps and dies

Spellbinders Embossing folder

Watercolored. Normally I would have a list of the colors I used but somehow the colors have been lost. The fish ate it, the teddy bears hid it. I don't know. 

My Favorite Things - Clearly Sentimental sentiment

Altenew September Challenge - photo inspiration 10/1


As You Like It challenge 

Word Art Wednesday 

QKR Stampede 

The Chocolate Baroque 

17 comments:

  1. Stunning card Bunny, beautiful watercolouring and I love the delicate embossed background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Bunny.
    Big hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most beautiful designed creation, the colours are stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card,love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Bunny. I love watercolored flowers they look so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rose is beautifully watercolored. I know exactly what you mean about water colour. I am in the same boat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I struggle with watercoloring also. The rose is beautiful and the shading is very pretty. Love the coral color too. Practice makes perfect, right? Your rose is pretty perfect!!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Bunny, you got the watercolour finish beautifully. I on the other hand just can't so matter how much I try, I think some of us are just meant to be elbow deep in ink and mess all the time!

    Many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, what a stunning make, Im sure those Teddys have been here hiding stuff too!! Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bright beautiful colors and how they blend. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to watercolour my stamps when I first started stamping and I enjoyed it. Should really try it again. You've done an amazing job and I love these colours! Don't be hard on yourself - I think this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bunny this is beautiful, your watercolouring is amazing! You need to do more! CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your flower is amazing and the colours look so beautifully blended! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. well done! I love the colours you used.

    greetings Marga

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully done! Thank you so much for joining in with the AYLI challenge. Your make is perfect for the brights or pastels theme. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully done, love the colors. Hope all is well with you .
    Hugs Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.