Saturday, June 6, 2020

Penny Black Saturday Challenge June- Anything Goes or optional "Spots and/or Stripes"


Penny Black – Man's Best Friend
Copics  E31 35, YG 03 17 67, BG0000 B000
Whimsy Stamps - Up In The Clouds die

The nice thing about creating cards is that we can choose colors we want. My sun is brown and white. I thought it matched my card so I went with it. I used 2 striped patterned papers for this card. The grass was blended together with Copic Colorless Blender and a terry cloth rag to give it texture. 

Welcome to Penny Black's Saturday Challenge - June where the challenge is always Anything Goes with the option of:

"Spots and/or Stripes"

I was selected as Guest Designer for this month at Penny Black Saturday Challenge and I'm happy and honored to be here to share my creation with you. 

19 comments:

  1. Fabulous happy card, great colours and image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bunnie
    Fabulous card... love the bunny ...
    Hugs Sylvie xx pB D.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable, what acute make, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Bunny, such a fun design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really happy card Bunny! Cute make! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card Bunny.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this wee Guy. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab Bunny - I love the texture on the grass!
    Thanks so much for guest designing for us this month!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super CUTE~CUTE card, love the image!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made such a fun scene - he is not sharing that bone with anyone. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG so cute!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Use your Scraps’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so gorgeous Bunny. Your colouring skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute, and the grass looks awesome. Cute pup image, and colored up beautifully.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so sweet, Bunnnie! Love all the great details you've added to your design! Wonderful to see you as Guest Designer this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card, love the combination of colours and that fab die cut sun. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.