Monday, October 7, 2019

HMFMC #301 Mid Way Reminder

Stampendous - House Mouse Dragonfly Ride
Stampendous - Fitted Frames A 
Stampendous - Fitted Frames B
Stampendous - Spring Border Die


Welcome back to HMFMC #301 Mid Way Reminder where our challenge is always Anything Goes. Our optional theme this week is: Outdoor Fun and is hosted by our talented team mate Dorte

Our generous Sponsor for this challenge is:

We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

Disclaimer: Occasionally I get free stamps and or dies from Stampendous. This is one of the cute stamps I’m using today supplied by Stampendous for free. I would not craft with any product sent to me for free if I did not love it.

11 comments:

  1. So cute and wonderful Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love that image. And of course the plaid paper...
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Bunny, cute image and I love the plaid background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card and image..very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love this stamp. I like the plaid paper you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bunny, those two look like they are enjoying the ride through the clouds!! What a fun card. The colors you chose are so pretty and I love the plaid.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable image. Great card, Bunny!

    Also thanks for the great info about prize draws and links to it. That was nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Bunny :-) such a cute image and I love the clouds and die cuts, so pretty! Fab sentiment too, it couldn't be more perfect! :-)

    Hope you have a lovely day!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whheeeeeeee! Isn't this fun? Wish I could do this. Lovely card Bunny with beautiful colouring. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another perfect card and I just love the sentiment. Works beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.