Monday, July 1, 2019

HMFMC 294 Mid Way Reminder

Popcorn Birthday

Copics – E 30 31 33 40 41 50 93, RV11 21, C00 1 3, Y00, YR02 04 12 21 30, BG01

Welcome back to HMFMC #294 Mid Way reminder where our challenges are always Anything Goes. 

Our hostess for this week is our talented team mate: Karin 

Our optional theme this week is: Color Option
Blue/Green/White
Orange/Yellow/White
Pink/Purple/White
Black/Mint/White
You must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. You can read the rules at

Our Generous sponsor for this challenge is


We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!! 

Disclaimer: Occasionally I get free stamps and or dies from Stampendous. This is one of the cute stamps I’m using today supplied by Stampendous for free. I would not craft with any product sent to me for free if I did not love it. 

13 comments:

  1. This is super cute Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love popcorn, Bunny - it's my favorite snack I think. I pop it fresh on the stove and sprinkle on a little salt - that's all I need! Especially that Amish corn - it's yummy! Your coloring is AMAZING! I especially like the touches of reds in the shading of the mousie fur, and the depth of orange not only in your cake, but in the candles! Another stamp I simply must add to my collection - you've made it extra precious! Huggers, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, Bunny. I love the beautifully coloured image and what a fun image it is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet popcorn bunnies, lovely stamp here Bunny and coloured perfectly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very pretty card and such fun as well, that must be a carrot cake I think, thanks so much for joining in with our June theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Bunny :-) I love this image, very cute, and your colouring is fabulous! the popcorn looks real!! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I like these stamps. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun Bunny - a great way to make popcorn!! Lovely job and thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards of yours get me every time!! Another smile!! Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these little mice and you did this justice in your coloring skills and composition. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR

    ReplyDelete
  11. These mice crack me up! What a fun card, loving the orange and yellow combo with it too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hoo Bunny, you always have something that makes me smile. These mice are having such fun. So glad you shared your work with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that is so cute! I suppose one can use birthday candles to make popcorn when one has enough of them on one's cake lol
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.