Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Bunny


Lawn Fawn - Simply Celebrate Winter- stamps/dies
Lawn Fawn- Simply Winter sentiments
Lawn Fawn- Simply Winter Scripty Sentiments
Lawn Fawn paper - I can't remember the name
Hero Arts - Infinity dies

When I saw the video on these products from Lawn Fawn back in September I wanted them. You know how you watch videos and they pull you in and mesmerize you? It's happened to you. No denying it. My Copic colors aren't all the same as in the video because I didn't have some of the colors. I tried to get as close as possible because I thought the cards that were colored were beautiful. I'll be showcasing 3 of these cards from the set. This is the first one I made. These were a great way to make an assembly line of cards. 

Here is the link to the Lawn Fawn video. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhEV1n_peGI

Lawn Fawnatics 
Choux Choux- Visions Of Sugarplums #2
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday
Simon Says Stamps Monday 


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the different colors on the houses and the rainbow background. So glad you linked to my Visions of Sugarplums challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute rainbow village and gorgeous paper! Nice sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooove that rainbow village!! love the glitter!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.