Monday, October 26, 2020

HMFMC #327

Welcome back to HMFMC #327 where our challenge is always Anything Goes. Our optional theme this week is: Use Your Favorite Color and is hosted by our talented team mate Sue K

Stampa Rosa 1994 sentiment
Bling and Glossy Accents
Copics - #3031 40 41 42 43 50 93, Y11, W1 3, FV000, YR00 02 04 30, RV21, G40 C00 1, BG0000 10, YG41


Disclaimer: Occasionally I get free stamps and or dies from Stampendous. This is one of the cute stamps I’m using today supplied by Stampendous for free. I would not craft with any product sent to me for free if I did not love it. 

You must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. You can read the rules at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog. 

Our generous Sponsor for this challenge is:

 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

21 comments:

  1. Oh golly this is the cutest!!! I love the wee mice!! What a brilliant make, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky cute!! I absolutely love the mice!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun stamp. I love the layout and pretty paper! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Bunny, fabulous colouring and lovely papers to match x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Halloween card, Bunny, the image you have used is super cute and I just love the sentiment.
    Wishing you a fine week.
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Bunny :-) the image is adorable and I love the colours and plaid paper, the sentiment is perfect too!! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s, I just saw your comment on my blog, I had forgot that I had switched on comment moderation and thought no one had left me a comment hahaha, love the tequila color!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your HM cards ALWAYS make me smile Bunny. How could you not. Super and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, SO Cute! So many little things on this image to look at and giggle. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our Autumn (also Halloween) challenge at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2020/10/thoughts-of-autumn-fill-air-from-bugaboo.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colouring, Bunny! What a fun image and beautiful card! That poor little guy got drenched, so cute! Great fall papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweetie! FABulous colours Bunny. LOve your papers and design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute and great inspiration...adorable image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh look at this wee mouse covered in goop. Looks like too much fun going on here. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  14. They certainly are cute! Fab card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super gorgeous Halloween card Bunny, love the vibrant Orange pumpkin great take on the option theme.

    luv n hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These silly little guys get into so much trouble! How fun is this image? Your card put a smile on my face looking at it this morning! Super coloring and love the plaid you chose too. Awesome!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my...this sentiment is perfect for this fun Halloween creation! Love the great colors and design too! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous, Bunny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.