Monday, August 17, 2026

HMFMC #472

House Mouse - Music To My Ears (NBUS)
Hero Arts - Infinity Rectangles
Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Labels dies
Glossy Accents
Copics in order starting with the pink - RV02 06, R20 27,YR02 04, Y02 & YR31, Y06, YG01 03, G12 14, BG0000 01, B12, B21 24, V04 (Most of this is correct. 3 of the colors are guesses. The 1st green and the last 2 blues)

Aud Sentiments-Alcohol Inks 8/31



Welcome back House Mouse Fans!
Our new challenge at  the 
this fortnight is Add Ribbon/String and is hostedby my team mate Pam


We are  Generously Sponsored by

Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR

We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP








10 comments:

  1. Hi Bunny! Fabulous creation!!!! I saw your comment on my blog about Krista Smith's images - she actually closed her shop! She did a final sale thing where you could buy EVERY image for a great price (I don't remember what it was but it was like hundreds of digis for maybe $50 or $75) so I had to do that!!! Follow her on Instagram - she does occasional "pop up" sales on Etsy and usually will announce on her IG page! Here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/kristaleighsmith/

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just realized you said you don't do social media - if she does another pop up, I will try to remember to let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Bunny :-) the bright colors and whole design of this is just gorgeous! LOVE that paper too!! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. House Mouse cards are always so fun and this one is just another great image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Bunny, what a great image!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card and great coloring Bunny......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun image isn't it? I love how the colors just pop. Great coloring. Have a wonderful week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colorful xylophone and all the sweet mice playing a tune!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute fun card! Love the mice playing the xylophone! It brings back fun memories when my son played the xylophone in grade school!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this image! Wonderful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.