Monday, January 20, 2020

HMFMC #308


House Mouse - Gifts To Tie
Newton's Nook - Beautiful Blossoms - this made my background paper and I colored it in to match the gift. 
ODBD - Mini Tag Sentiment


Copics - BG01, Y00 08, W1 3 5, E0000, R00, RV000 21

Welcome back to HMFMC #308 where our challenge is always Anything Goes. Our optional theme this week is: Add a Tag and is hosted by our talented team mate April

You must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. You can read the rules at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog. 


Our generous Sponsor for this challenge is:



We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at Simon Says Stamp!
Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

13 comments:

  1. Super cute card Bunny :-) the image is just so cute and I love how you added the little tag to the gift!! aww very clever, and the embossed and coloured background is gorgeous!! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Your background is great and I love the little yellow heart on the gift. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour choice Bunny. I have this stamp and I am always wondering if mousie is untying the gift or wrapping it up! It's a super card with the black border to make your colours pop. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh, Bunny! This is sooooo cute! I love the background paper, and that sweet, "smiling" heart in place of a "knot" on your package. This industrious little mousie loves to give pretty gifts! Reminds me of you! Sending warm hugs your way for the next two days! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely and cute Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color combo is so pretty. Background is lovely and the tiny tag is adorable. Cute card, Bunny.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so sweet, what a great card, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project, so gorgeous in style and design.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card but I'm dying to know what was in the parcel!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This little gift-giving mouse is adorable! I love how you stamped your own patterned paper! One of these days I'm going to get my act together and join your HM challenge. Hope you're feeling much better now. Still wondering if you ever received my card. I need closure hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love background stamps and this one is really nice. Love how you used it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card, Bunny...lovely image and wonderful colours.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very cute, Bunny. I love how you have added the tag here.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.