Monday, May 20, 2019

HMFMC #291 Mid Way Reminder



Copics - E50 71 74 81 93, RV00 11, W1 3 5, Y11 23 26, B00 23 34
LOTV - sentiment
I made a center step card this week. The background came out a little splotchy but I went with it anyway. Especially since I had already colored everything else first. 

Welcome back to HMFMC #291 Mid Way reminder where our challenges are always Anything Goes. Our optional theme this week is: Anything But Square

Our hostess is our talented team mate: Christine

You must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. You can read the rules at

Our Generous sponsor for this is 

Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card


Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 
For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  

*Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support  

Disclaimer: Occasionally I get free stamps and or dies from Stampendous. This is one of the cute stamps I’m using today supplied by Stampendous for free. I would not craft with any product sent to me for free if I did not love it. 

18 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love how you did the sky! Thanks so much for joining us at QKR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny, what a fun card. Love the design you chose and great papers too. That image is darling and I have yet to color it up.......Super fun card with all the music embellishments too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the very cute design and lovely colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and fabulous scene, and I really love your coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a real fun card and a fab HM image, thanks so much for joining in our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great MAKE YOU SMILE card Bunny. I am singing along now lol. Love the shape too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card Bunny :-) this image makes me smile and I love the sky and musical details, altogether gorgeous :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this super cute image! What a great step card. Love the patterned paper that goes so well with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Bunny and the background looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a funny scene...great!Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers,
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad I don't live in your neighbourhood, it must be so noisy! What a super card Bunny. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Bunny! Love the background, it looks like a great well-lit night sky.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful and fun card Bunny, love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable image. Thank you so much for entering our Birthday challenge at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card! Your night sky is so pretty and those cats are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really fantastic birthday card.♥
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our Animals challenge by
    Sweet Stampers Challenge
    Hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for celebrating Allsorts birthday challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super gemacht.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.