Monday, September 18, 2017

HMFMC #250


E000 00 31 33 50 93, BG0000 000 01, RV00 02, C00 1 3, YG21 23 25, R20 27, YR21, Y17

Why is it that when I gnawed my pencil in school it wasn't viewed as sharpening? These mice are so cute they can get away with almost anything.

I have a new follower. Her name is Donna Ellis. I'm sure a lot of you have seen her beautiful work. She is a fellow Floridian and we have been discussing the woes of that wicked Hurricane Irma. Welcome, Donna. When y'all get a chance please stop by her blog. Just click on her name above. 


House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
HMFMC #250 starts today and is hosted by our talented
design team sister, Sue Drees

Our Theme is:
 'School Days' 

Of course you also have the "ANYTHING GOES" option too,
 so join the fun!  As long as you  use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.


We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  How exciting is that? :)




  SECOND GENEROUS  SPONSOR IS

We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at Simon Says Stamp!
Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads


Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!


AND

Sue Drees is offering this wonderful stamp to one lucky winner who 
enters this challenge.
You have to be in it to win it!!!!


16 comments:

  1. Bunny gorgeous stamp love it and very beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you, Bunny! I am barely getting caught up on my emails, blogs, etc, and just doing it a little at a time! Lots of clean-up work to do. So SO grateful that awful storm downgraded quickly, but not quickly enough for the people in the Caribbean and down south. Sigh. Your HM card is the cuddliest, cutest, sweet-pea-ish-est (I can't think of a good word, obviously) coloring! Loving the pastel pencils, each colored and shaded meticulously, and your sweet nibbling HM character who has rosy cheeks and rich, warm fur. It's a beautiful card! Your cheerful colors and paper-clip background are happy and encouraging! wishing you the best, Bunny, and thanks for the kind shout-out! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, this is super cute. I love the House Mouse stamps and this little guy is adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at our Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and cute card Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bunny so pleased to hear you are safe & a new baby to add to your family how exciting.. Love your adorable card, the paper clip design paper is great lovely take on the chall theme.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling image, Bunny, and I love the card design! Fab paper choices, too. Hope you survived the hurricane without much damage. Thanks so much for joining us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Lovely work.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright, cheerful colors on this card. The stitched dies and patterned paper are such great details.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Dies and/or Punches challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice.
    Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
    Angie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, that's one way to sharpen a pencil, at least he won't lose his sharpener! Love this sweet stamp Bunny, and you've coloured it so beautifully! Great design and colours too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love the pretty soft colors you made the pencils. Card is wonderful, and so perfect for this challenge, Bunny.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww those cheeks! <3 Beautiful coloring! Thanks for the comment on my blog of my HM card from the last challenge. Well, unfortunately the bulb of Ottlight still works, but the "switch" had been the problem. In a couple of days, I'll try to open the back of the stand (desk stand type), with screw driver, to see whether it's fixable or not. If not, I need to order asap.I used to live close to Joann & Michaels but no more... I have another one but I noticed today that one ottlight doesn't do good on lighting when I take pictures of my cards... :( Btw, I'm glad to hear that you and your new follower Donna in Florida are ok. I've been through cat.5... feel very bad for Puerto Rico for the 2nd big hurricane, Maria, now almost landing there... :'( Hope I can make a card for this new challenge :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh he's adorable, I think I need a pencil sharpener like that! Your colouring is perfect and I love hoe you used the paper clip paper with him x

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww this is just so cute! the little mouse chewing on his pencil is adorable and the papers and layout are fabulous! The whole design is gorgeous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use to chew the other end of my pencil Bunny !! Smashing card sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. House Mouse stamps are wonderful and so is your card. Beautiful coloring! Thank you for sharing your card at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.