Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Bunny's blog makeover




I made this  card for some good friends who celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary this week. It's rare that I don't have any coloring on a creation. I do like working with dies, though.  

I was going to put this on my blog yesterday but it was getting a makeover. A very BIG thank you to awesome Aussie aNNie for creating it for me and teaching me how to apply it. Okay, so I'm computer challenged and she held my hand most of the way.  She'll be waking up in a little bit and she probably dreamed of a big Bunny, polka dots, flowers, vines, fonts and different shades of blues because I changed my mind so often.  

Thank you, aNNie. You are awesome! 

Her blog got a makeover, too. It took her 30 minutes. She spent 30 hours with me. Well, maybe not that long. But what a time difference between the east coast of the USA and Australia. Egads! I would be getting up and she would be going to bed soon. 







10 comments:

  1. Congrats to your friends on celebrating their 46th anniversary Bunny! Beautiful die floral heart and love the touch of the pattern paper's colors! And how I love the big bunny on your header bar and polka dots siding Bunny! Well done and bravo on taking a plunge into blog design makeover. It can be quite scary first time around, especially if you have to mess with the coding. But as long as you backup the template BEFORE you make any changes, you can always revert back should you make an error. But awesome job and 30 hours isn't too bad. It took me nearly a month and I'm still not quite happy with mine. LOL. Have a lovely evening. Take care. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bunny, love the different kind of style you used here, very impressed and I am sure your friends will just love this delightful card.
    No bunnies were hopping around me last night, I 'died' with satisfaction knowing you were happy with our makeover. Looks good I must admit.
    Great card...
    x
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bunny, love the new look on your blog, that was sweet of Aussie Annie to help. Love your card, very different style for you and I think it's fantastic! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulous, so striking. I love your new blog look too, especially the super cute bunny (I know, I'm predictable)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The floral heart and plaid background are beautiful. I love the CAS design. Thanks for displaying your art at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, Bunny, really fresh looking.

    Congratulations on your blog makeover - it looks fabulous! I'd love to give mine a makeover, but I wouldn't know where to start! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a striking card.. lovely pop of colours! Thankyou for joining Cupcake inspiration, hope to see more of your gorgeous cards there. Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this looks fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colour combo ...lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful card.
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.