About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Bunny


My apologies to Christy Croll for covering up her name on the image. A no no, I know know. The glossy accents squirted where it shouldn't have and y'all know it doesn't come off no matter how hard you wipe it. That's why I normally use MMM but I have a hard time making bows stick with that. 

Christy created this free image for Lou Daubney of Loopy Lou's Loopy Thoughts who is battling a rare form of breast cancer. When you see someone fighting they aren't just fighting for themselves they are fighting for all of us. If you get a chance, pop over and tell her you're thinking of her or praying for her. If you want to color up the free image and put it on Tiddly Inks website here I know she would appreciate it. 

You can read up on Lou's fight on her blog starting on Jan 29, 2017. What a positive outlook she has. I wonder if I would be as strong. Go Lou, Go! 

3 comments:

  1. Great card for Lou, bless her, a real goer.... ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Bunny, real cute little layered flags for your sentiment. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.