Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Bunny


I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the Butterfly Challenge this week. Thank you for inviting me, ValeryAnne. It's always a pleasure to be asked to be a Guest Designer.  I was fortunate enough to win their challenge in January of this year. I was asked to pick a letter and I picked the letter "R' which will be  used to repeat. So I repeated the gems. I was also  given the color Night Sky to use. I knew I wanted to do that in watercolor.  The butterfly that I used on the card is one of the lovely gifts I received in my prize pack from my win. I hope you'll join in the fun this week. 

I have a new follower I'd like to welcome. Many have seen her in blog land. Her name is Karin from Karin's Art Scrap. If you get a chance pop around to visit her blog. 

Copics - B21 34 37
Ranger Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire 
Signo Uni-Ball white gel pen
Queen & Co Twinkle goose bump gems
Wink of Stella - clear
Sheer Shimmer Spritz
MFT stitched and scalloped rectangle dies
Irridescent twine


Word Art Wednesday 
Jo's Scrap Shack 
Crafty Girl Creations
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends 

12 comments:

  1. Love your GD card Bunny and congrats. Lovely blues here.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card :) thanks for the wonderful inspiration for the butterfly challenge
    hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card in the pretty blues....thank you for joining our challenge at Double and and congrats on your GD spot!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunny - what a lovely card! Your colors are beautifully blended and I love the way you created the moon with a stiched circle and the aura around it! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card and beautiful tones of blue! The butterfly looks gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bunny! Well done on the GD spot over at my lovely pal Mrs A's! I adore your card, it's beautiful! Following you now :)

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterfly and those gems are so pretty, and the moon in your night sky really glows! Thanks for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! I love that butterfly! Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card. Love the night sky and the butterfly is so pretty. Great card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job Bunny! Love your background and overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Things that Fly’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your beautiful card! The background color and the butterfly embellishment are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful with the soft blue and the bright moon as the focal point. It's one of my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.