About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Bunny's CAGI #149


Our challenge this week at Come And Get It is: Winter

Copics- E0000 000 41 43, RV00 02, YG00 01 03, C9, BG0000
MFT Stylish Snowflake dies
Cuttlebug EF
Stampendous Chunky white embossing enamel

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's so sweet Bunny, your colouring just keeps getting better, this is amazing! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bunny - nice card - we're still trying to sort out your prize from December - can you contact us again and send a copy as a message to our facebook page as all emails to your two different email addresses just bounce back undeliverable. Mary, The Ribbon Girl, info@ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent an e-mail just now. I sent Andrea one this morning, also. Let's see if it works.

      Delete
  3. Bunny I love your colouring and the colours you used - so cute. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.