About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Bunny


I have a new follower and her name is Sue from Oregon. Welcome Sue. I appreciate all my followers.

Copics- E0000 000 01 41 43 44, YG01 11, RV00, BG10 11 13, Sizzix EF
MFT Stitched Rounded Rectangles 
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Glossy accents

Catch The Bug Challenge Day 3- 7th Annual Birthday Bash


5 comments:

  1. Hi Bunny, went to follow you and it seems I am already a follower great image, used this one too but can't find it in the store, must be discontinued...hey, keep in touch.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and cool, great colour combo & cute image. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a totally fun card, perfect card design for this image! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.