About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bunny


Copics - W1 3, BG0000 000 1013 45
Cuttlebug EF
Wink Of Stella- Clear
Bo Bunny gems

5 comments:

  1. hehe too cute, love your colour combo...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Bunny! I love the whole design with those four embossed and stitched stripey panels behind that party fish! Great sediment, too!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9 and thanks again for your kind get well wishes!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card thanks for sharing at Catch the Bug this week and good luck.
    Aunty Sue gdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, this party fish is just too cute! Great sparkle, and I like how you embossed the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fishy card, and using a limited colour palette makes it so crisp and fresh. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.