About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Bunny


I enjoy making shaker cards. I've picked up some good tips from others on making these so you don't mess them up and zing them across the room like a Frisbee. 

I've been having a lot of fun with these Polar Bears. You will see them again and maybe even again. Use it if you have it. 

Copics - C1 3, R000, RV63 66, BG0000 000 02

10 comments:

  1. This is fun, Bunny! Cute bear, and I love the stripes and the scallop edge! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shaker cards and I love polar bears! I have some polar bear stamps that I haven't used yet (hanging head). Love your colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your shaker card, the polar bear is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Bunny! I love the sparkly scallops and the pretty horizontal details in the background! It's a wonderful shaker card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Bunny this is so cute!! CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shaker design is fab and I love the cute polar bear and the pretty colours :-)
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at The Ribbon Girl!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are so pretty on this wonderful shaker card.Cute Polar Bear too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely shaker Christmas card. Nive colours too and the polar bear looks cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra and we hope to see you again in December!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. Love all your colors and detail.
    Hugs, Kathy The Daily Marker

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.