About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Friday, November 4, 2016

Bunny

Hero Arts

Copics R29, G05
Ranger Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder
Sheer Shimmer Sparkle Spritz
MFT Scallop Stitched Circle Die
Colorbox - Fresh Green

The Daily Marker 30 day coloring challenge

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. I love the background you have created. Very creative design. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card thanks for joining us at the ArtByMiran challenge
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely festive card, thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love how you created the background with those little stamps. It's a very creative idea. Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute christmas card! Love your color combinations! Thank you for Joining us at our Anything goes challenge.

    Monica
    DT Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simple design stamps around this card, to me it's very Sweedish.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fun + fresh design!
    Thanks so much for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra and we hope to see you again in December!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.