About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Bunny's CAGI #133


OUR CHALLENGE THIS WEEK AT COME AND GET IT IS: BLACK, WHITE & 1 OTHER COLOR

COPICS- W 1 3 5 7 9, BG10 32 34
WINK OF STELLA - CLEAR
MFT DIES
GLITTER TAPE


6 comments:

  1. SO cute and cuddly and super sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. A veeeeeeeerrrrry cute card! I love this image and have used it myself! Sweeeeet! This looks like a shaker card! Awesome sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny, your card is so adorable. Thank you ever so much for creating with Sami Stamps! We always love it when you share your card in our Facebook group! I hope you can stop by! Here is the link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bonnie. I don't have Facebook. If there was a way for me to put it on there I would. If you can do it, you're welcome to.

      Delete
  4. Te dejo mi blog de poesia por si quTe dejo mi blog de poesia por si quieres criticar gracias.
    Me gusta mucho el tuyo.
    http://anna-historias.blogspot.com.es.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te dejo mi blog de poesia por si quTe dejo mi blog de poesia por si quieres criticar gracias.
    Me gusta mucho el tuyo.
    http://anna-historias.blogspot.com.es.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.