About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Bunny

MEMORY BOX 
STAND OF TREES

KURETAKE CLEAN COLOR BRUSHES- 36 41 45 51 72 91
DISTRESS INK- BRUSHED CORDUROY
COLORBOX- LEMON GRASS
CUTTLEBUG EMBOSSING FOLDER
RANGER SUPERFINE CLEAR EMBOSSING POWDER
SENTIMENT- MY FAVORITE THINGS

MFT DIE-NAMICS PIERCED RECTANGLE


5 comments:

  1. Love the bright colored patterned paper for background and how you colored your image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Design Get Well/Sympathy Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bunny - this is a very elegant card. I love the embossed DP and the delicate colouring of your image. Thanks for joining in our Get Well/Sympathy challenge this time at Incy Wincy Designs.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our weekly anything goes challenge. I look forward to seeing you again.
    Best of luck in the draw!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card~ TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.