About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Bunny's CAGI #121


OUR CHALLENGE THIS WEEK AT COME AND GET IT IS: WEDDING

I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU WERE JUNE BRIDES.

COPIC- E000 00 01 11 13 15, YG03, W7, RV000 00 02  04
PAPER- BO BUNNY
MULTI MEDIUM MATTE
IRRIDESCENT TWINE
IRRIDESCENT SEQUINS
GLAMOUR DUST
QUICKIE GLUE PEN
MFT DIE-NAMICS BLUEPRINTS 20
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNERS LAVISH LAYERS DIE
PAPER FLOWERS AND LEAVES - I AM ROSES CO.
FISKARS CORNER ROUNDER

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty wedding card Bunny. Like the pretty pink colour. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - I especially like the swirl of twine to highlight the bouquet - and that elegant die! Thanks for joining the Eureka Stamps ATG challenge this week. Dorothy S, Eureka Stamps DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Dorothy and Judy - love how you made a bouquet to go with the image and a very pretty card. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a memory jogger from 1964 The Dixie Cups recorded it. I was in high school. The pink is so vibrant in the frame, bouquet and flowers. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous wedding card, the image is beautiful, and I love how you have teamed up the border with the flowers. The sentiment is fab too. And so different...Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love that image and all of the sparkle, gorgeous flowers too! Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Bunny. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a bit late for comment, but this card is gorgeous! Love the pink theme and the glitter :)
    Jasmina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiuful card! :)
    The winners are announced at Fussy and Fancy, you might want to take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiuful card! :)
    The winners are announced at Fussy and Fancy, you might want to take a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (So sorry for not commenting sooner but this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT stuff is driving me nuts!!!)
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.