About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Bunny


THIS IS A POST-IT-NOTE HOLDER.  YOU CAN JUST BARELY SEE THE LITTLE BIT OF YELLOW FROM THE NOTES. I ENJOY MAKING THESE ONCE IN A WHILE. THEY MAKE GREAT LITTLE GIFTS.  WHAT YOU'RE SEEING IS THE INSIDE. THE OUTSIDE HAS THE SAME ROSE PAPER. THIS ONE WAS MADE TO BE LEFT OPEN.

COPICS- RV00 02 04, YG11, G40
PAPER- THE PAPER STUDIO AND BO BUNNY
MULTI MATTE MEDIUM
MFT DIE-NAMICS STITCHED SQUARE
MFT- CLEARLY MORE ESSENTIALS SENTIMENT
ROBIN'S GEMS
ODBD- BEAUTIFUL BORDERS DIE ( CUT UP )
RANGER SUPER FINE CLEAR EMBOSSING POWDER
COLORBOX- RAZZBERRY


4 comments:

  1. so adorable and sweet - thanks for sharing your project at A Day for Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post-it note holder is so pretty - I'd love one like that on my desk! Thanks for sharing your lovely Anything But a Card project in our challenge at A Day for Daisies. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again in our next challenge.
    Jen Leeflang
    A DAY FOR DAISIES DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Bunny. I didn't realise it was a post it not holder to start with it's so pretty, and liking how you overlapped that diecut frame. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Bunny. Love the post it note idea. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.