About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Bunny's CAGI #115


OUR CHALLENGE THIS WEEK AT COME AND GET IT IS GLITTER OR BLING. I LIKE BOTH. THIS SHOULD BE A POPULAR CHALLENGE.

COPICS- E000 01 40 42 44, BG0000, RV000 00 02 10 11 17, YG0000 00 03, G00 02, 0.1 BROWN MULTI- LINER
PAPER- DOODLEBUG AND ECHO PARKS
HERO ARTS PRISMA GLITTER 
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS ORNATE BORDER SENTIMENT
SPARKLE N SPRINKLE- CLEAR DETAIL EMBOSSING POWDER
CUTTLEBUG ANNA GRIFFIN REFLECTED DAMASK EMBOSSING FOLDER
SILVER SEQUINS AND DIAMOND FILLERS
MULTI MEDIUM MATTE
MFT DIE-NAMICS SCALLOP BORDERS
COLORBOX- RAZZBERRY

4 comments:

  1. Lovely delicate colouring and I like how you reversed the background.CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! The image is cute and colored beautifully. The design is fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dainty card Bunny. Love your layout. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.