About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Bunny CAGI #67


THIS WEEK OUR CHALLENGE AT COME AND GET IT IS: FEMALE 

COPICS- E0000 00 01 11 13 53 55 57 70 71 74, C1 3 5, R20, RV00, YG01 05, Y0000 02 06 11, BG0000 000 01 02 05, G40 43 46
PAPER- BAZZILL & K & COMPANY
COLORBOX- ROBIN'S EGG & DUNE
EK FLOWER PUNCH
MARTHA STEWART PEARLS
CHEERY LYNN RIGHT AND LEFT FANCIFUL FLOURISH
OFFRAY RIBBON
DIE-NAMICS STITCHED SQUARES
GELLY ROLL - WHITE

3 comments:

  1. Aw she is a fun image to color too! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Kitty Bee Design Aloha Friday Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! Fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.