About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Bunny's CAGI #31


OUR THEME AT COME AND GET IT CHALLENGE THIS WEEK IS: USE A DIE

COPICS- BG0000, 000 & 01, E42 & 43
SPELLBINDER'S NESTABILITIES PICOT EDGE CIRCLE & STANDARD CIRCLES LARGE
COLORBOX DUNE
CUTTLEBUG'S ANNA GRIFFITH FOULARD EMBOSSING FOLDER
SENTIMENT- REPEAT IMPRESSIONS
PAPER- BAZZILL ARTESIAN POOL & PEANUT CLUSTER, DCWV LINEN CLOSET
SEAMLESS BINDING FOR THE BOW- I ADDED BG01 & 05 WITH A LITTLE COLORLESS BLENDER INTO A BAGGIE AND MIXED IT UP
BAZZILL- ARTESIAN POOL SELF ADHESIVE JEWELS

2 comments:

  1. These two colours work well together. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.