About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bunny's June #3


BAZZILL- KRAFT & VIBRANT BLUE, AUTHENTIQUE
WORD ART WEDNESDAY SENTIMENT
CHEERY LYNN IVY STRIPS DIES
MEMENTO RICH COCOA
CUTTLEBUG'S ANNA GRIFFIN OGEE DAMASK
SPELLBINDER'S NESTABILITIES LABELS 17

6 comments:

  1. Bunny, very lovely inspirational card, love the blue with the kraft paper. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' For the Boys challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Lexis Bunny - good luck. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Great textures and patterns. Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations. Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the Ivy leaf die-cuts in the four corners to frame your sentiment. Great Job! Thank you for joining in on the challenge at Cherry Lynn Designs. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.