About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bunny's April #4


COPICS-
BG0000, 000 & 01, YG01, G40, W1 & 3, RV00
PAPER-
AUTHENTIQUE & BAZZILL ATLANTIC
ROBIN’S NEST GEMS
SPELLBINDER'S CLASS SCALLOPED RECTANGLE SMALL
SCRAP RIBBON

SINCE THERE IS LESS THAN 1 WEEK BEFORE EASTER I THOUGHT I'D ENTER ONE MORE CARD INTO SOME CHALLENGES. I DO LOVE THIS IMAGE. THE FACE OF THE BUNNY PEEKING THROUGH IS SO SWEET. I DO WISH I COULD GROW A BLUE ROSE LIKE THIS. THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF CARD MAKING. YOU CAN MAKE IT ANY COLOR YOU WANT.

12 comments:

  1. The embossed DP makes an interesting background for that blue rose. Its a fun card. Thank you for joining us this week and for posting your awesome art in our Word Art Wednesday challenge. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is precious and I love how you coloured it, Bunny! So beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Easter or Sweet Treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. such a cool image. Love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge.

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Easter card with a beautifully colored image. Thank you for joining us this month at Bearly-Mine Designs Spring challenge and good luck in the draw. Hope we see you again!
    Hugs,
    Simona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunny this is really sweet. Great job. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hands Challenge.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! Such a sweet card and love the colors you used. Thank you for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Aloha Friday Easter Challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card. Thank you for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card the image is simply striking. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Sentimental Sundays. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    sentimentalsundays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable bunny! Lovely coloring. Thanks for playing with Eureka.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card. The chevrons are brilliant. Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a sweet digi! A great card.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable image, and beautiful card also. Thank you for joining us at BearlyMine Challenges this time, good luck. hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.