Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

The Paper Funday Challenge - Guest Designer



Welcome to the Paper Funday Challenge for the month of August. I have the honor of being the Guest Designer this month. The challenges are always Anything Goes with an optional twist. The twist this month is Fun (Fancy) Folds. I made an Accordion Z fold. My first time making one. I love the way it turned out. Photographing it while open was not easy. Please click on the Paper Funday Challenge link above to read the rules. There are 2 lovely sponsors. I hope you join in. 

Altenew - Spring Daisy stamp/die
Altenew - Angled Mosaic EF (you can't see it but it's on the other side of the flower & I couldn't get the picture to my liking)
Altenew - Checkered Square EF
Simon Says Stamp - Pawsetively Gems- Surf
I white heat embossed and watercolored the Altenew Spring Daisy. 

5 comments:

  1. Everything about this card is lovely! Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer this month Bunny, it's a pleasure having such talented cardmakers joining us.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card! Love the large bloom and all the lovely color! Great design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright and summery card, Bunny. Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Bunny. Sunny & bright. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this month at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bunny! That card is so pretty, I am really drawn to that color combination, and a great fold too. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.