Monday, May 10, 2021

HMFMC #340

Welcome to House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #340 where our challenges are always Anything Goes with an option. Our option this week is: Add a Charm and is hosted by me.
House Mouse - Birthday Mischief
Pink Fresh Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
Stampendous - Brushed Wishes sentiment
Copics - BG0000 000 01 02, E40 41 50 93, W 1 3 5, Y30 31, C00
Musical note charm 

Welcome back our generous sponsors:
We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads


Our second generous sponsor is: 

We Welcome back Barry & his team at

We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site

Many thanks to our generous sponsors

18 comments:

  1. A fun card Bunny, it looks like he's going to get a rude awakening!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a tricky little mousey! Such a cute card. I love that the cake has blue icing! have a super week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! He's not going to be asleep for long! Lovely card Bunny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Bunny. Love the colors and that full belly on that little cake eater.
    Charm is cute too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Bunny :-) I love this image, it always makes me smile haha, the whole design is just gorgeous!! I love the papers and color combo, very lovely :-)
    It's ages since I used a charm so thanks for the nudge!! :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card, those mousers are quite the little characters lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two are so adorable and I love how you added a little music note charm.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all know that feeling when we have had too much cake, I do desperately try to avoid it these days and hope not to get woken up like that if I don't succeed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card it is so sweet, I love the colors you choose.
    thank you for always commenting on my blog. I will be updating my craftroom pi8x was busy all day making lots of changes all one's
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an Adorable House Mouse Image and I can just hear that balloon POP! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I do love the pranks and mischief mouseys get up to. I love what you did with this one and the pretty turquoise and black colour scheme. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lovely, wow those colours grab me, love this stamp and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How "charming", Miss Bunny! Loving the use of turquoise, right down to the icing on the cake! Darling and beautiful all at once! huggers, de

    ReplyDelete
  14. A FABulous fun image.
    GOrgeous colours and design Bunny.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Super image and Love the turquoise with the stripy bow.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.