Monday, July 20, 2020

HMFMC #321


Stampendous House Mouse - Kitten On The Keys *NEW*
Copics - YR30 31, R00 11, E30 31 40 41 42 60 81 93, W1 3 5, C 1 3, BG0000 000 02


Disclaimer: Occasionally I get free stamps and or dies from Stampendous. This is one of the cute stamps I’m using today supplied by Stampendous for free. I would not craft with any product sent to me for free if I did not love it.

Welcome back to HMFMC #321 where our challenge is always Anything Goes. Our optional theme this week is: Use A Number and is hosted by our talented team mate Dorte

You must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. You can read the rules at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog. 
This challenge will last 4 weeks 

Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR

We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

13 comments:

  1. I just love this cute stamp! Such a pretty card with the pretty gingham paper. Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... this is super cute Bunny, i love it.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the House Mouse mice all lined up singing!! So adorable with the kitty of course! Great coloring and another image I am now wanting!! LOL!! Never ends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute, Bunny! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these on the blog.(House Mouse)
    I love it how you colored the cat!

    greetings Marga

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. The kitty looks like he really can play the piano, and the little mice look like they are really into the music!! Fun card, Bunny and you have colored it up beautifully.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun scene, but I notice one of the singers has lost his place and is trying to find it. I'd like some mice to come and sing my birthday!!! CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww Bunny, how cute is this!! the image is absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is fabulous!! Love the whole design of this,,, totes adorbs :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image and I love your colouring, the singing mice are obviously having a whale of a time xx

    ReplyDelete

  10. Very cute new stamp, loving this one.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute!! And I love the gingham background!! so many people dislike the skin of an apple but I am happy enough with it Bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a darling creation, Bunny! I would need to mouth-sing without a sound because I simply cannot carry a tune, but I do love music! Your card is beautifully colored, and so sweet!. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so cute Bunny! Those singers are just too precious.
    Sorry that I have been AWOL for so long. But I am able to sit on my chair again and that helps a lot.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.