Monday, June 15, 2020

HMFMC #318 Mid Way Reminder


House Mouse Balloon Buddies
ODBD- Sentiment
Copics – E40 42 43 50 93, R00, RV00, BG0000 09 53 57, V12 15 17, BV20

Oh what mischief. Looks like Maxwell is going to be popping balloons with his push pin. I see that Monica is trying to cover her little ears.

Disclaimer: Occasionally I get free stamps and or dies from Stampendous. This is one of the cute stamps I’m using today supplied by Stampendous for free. I would not craft with any product sent to me for free if I did not love it. 

Welcome back to HMFMC #318 Mid Way reminder where our challenge is always Anything Goes. Our optional theme this week is: Circles and/or Dots and is hosted by our talented team mate April 

You must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. You can read the rules at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog. 


 

Generously Sponsored  by;

We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at Simon Says Stamp!
Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads


 Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR

10 comments:

  1. it's a gorgeous card Bunny

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Bunny :-) the little meeces are adorable and I love the purple and aqua together, so pretty :-) Lovely coloring too, those balloons look ready to pop!

    Hope you have a great week
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Bunny! The mice are so cute and fun! Love this colour combo as well! Wishing you a wonderful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love this image. I love the colors you used on your card. have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you colored the balloons soooo beautiful!

    greetings Marga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Bunny your balloons look so real, fab colouring. Great colour combo too. CarolG PS, hope you're holding up ok in your part of the world. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those balloons are fab and makes a great background feature for your adorable house mice a beautiful card and so cute .
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Bunny. You always use the prettiest shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bigger mouse looks devilish as he is holding the pushpin. Poor little one. Love how you colored up this fun stamp and the card you created with it too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.