Thursday, May 14, 2020

Bunny



Impression Obsession - Paper Hug (NBUS)
Impression Obsession - Zenspirations Alphabet (NBUS)
Copics - RV02 04 09, V1 4 6, YG01 03 17, B00 02 04, Y00 02 17 38, YR04 07

How many people would love to give their mama a hug right now? Well, these Paper Hugs are perfect to send her. You know she's missing her hugs. I know I am. I was excited to get the  Zenspirations alphabet and the Paper Hug sentiment is perfect for these times.  So, here I am using my new schtuff. 

Impression Obsession challenge 
NBUS challenge - Never Before Used Schtuff
Word Art Wednesday 
Artsy Stamper 
Pixie's Snippets Playground

6 comments:

  1. Great way to send hugs during this pandemic. I know any Mom loves to get those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done using your new schtuffs, Bunny, and thank you for sharing at NBUS! So true about all of us missing real hugs! Thank goodness we are in this hobby where we can send our loved ones paper hugs like this gorgeous card!! Keep on keeping safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this paper hugs card Bunny! Just perfect right now too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those paper hugs are gorgeous! Great alphabet too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, but I am longing for a genuine hug for sure!! Nice letters and fun colors.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.