Monday, February 10, 2020

HMFMC #309 Mid Way Reminder


House Mouse Valentine Kiss
Rubbernecker Free Hand Frame small

Yes, I used the same stamp last week because there's more love to spread around. There's no rule that says you can't use the same stamp twice. 


Happy Valentine's Day and/or Happy Anniversary if you're celebrating it this week. I hope there's someone special in your life. Just remember, it's not about the flowers, cards, jewelry, chocolates or gifts. Those are nice but having that someone special is the best. 

This Valentine was mailed at the beginning of the month to the United States oldest retired Marine, Major Bill White who is 104 years old. He asked for Valentine's cards and has literally received 50 thousand thus far from all over the world. 

Welcome back to HMFMC #309 Mid Way Reminder where our challenge is always Anything Goes. Our optional theme this week is: Love and/or Valentine's and is hosted by our talented team mate Me

You must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. You can read the rules at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog. 

Our generous Sponsor for this challenge is:


We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  


As your hostess I am offering a clear mini stamp to one lucky person who enters a creation into our challenge. Good luck. 

26 comments:

  1. Hi, Bunny! This reminds me of one of those old style Valentine's we used to exchange in grammar school. DARLING little HM with your pretty "post card" like edging. Sweet as can be... like some Bunny I know! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's day, Bunny! Your card is awesome! I love the coloring and the beautiful frame. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet for a valentine. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe ... how sweet! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Valentine's card Bunny and a fabulous frame, I want one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's great to use the same stamp twice! Why not? It's totally adorable and you made another sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet valentine and of course Bunny, you can use it as much as you want! You have such a kind heart, so nice that you sent it to Bill. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! A great masculine card for this gentleman. Wow, 104!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh this is super, what a cute card, Love those wee mice!!! Thats lovely that its going to the Marine!! Im sure he appreciates them all, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and adorable mice image. The Major will love this card you made for him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so sweet and I imagine this would be a great stamp to use for all your Valentines. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely card, using an adorable image. Love the colour choices you made, and I love that it's gone to Major Bill White! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card just makes me smile. Such sweet little mice with their tails shaped into hearts. LOVE it. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!


    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card! That stripey background paper is perfect to set those sweet mice off.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Bunny :-) such a sweet mousie image and I love the black and white design with the pop of red, absolutely beautiful :-)

    Hope you have a great week X
    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s I just noticed that the link to your blog from the challenge is faulty, you might need to check it xx ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card, sweet stamp and great to hear you have used it twice, we should all take a leaf out of your book.
    Great that is's on it's way to such a special gentleman x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable image! I really love it. A great Valentine´s card with an perfect colouring and avery nice background as well.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very true words Bunny. It's the someone that counts for sure. Things can be replaced, they can't. I love your card, the stripe paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, look what love has done to their tails! Sweet card, Bunny, and love the black and white and red, looks fabulous. What a great gesture to send the card off to this gentleman.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a perfect image for Valentines!! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable, Bunny. I don't own any of their stamps. I've never considered myself a good enough artist (coloring) to buy them and color them adequately. Another on my failed list that I don't ever give another try. This is a theme with me. (being honest) I love this, though. THANK YOU for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. I just LOVE our sponsor, Seth Apter Designs. I wish more people knew about this.
    Have a great week, my creative friend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Re the fish oil for dogs, it is good, Monte has sardines which is equally as good, his coat is beautiful and soft and shiny too.x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a sweet card!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope you check out the new theme starting tomorrow, March 4th!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.