Monday, November 25, 2019

HMFMC #305



Welcome back to HMFMC #305 where our challenge is always Anything Goes. Our optional theme this week is: Happy Holidays and is hosted by our talented team mate Sue Kment

You must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. Your can read the rules at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog. 

Our generous Sponsors for this challenge is:


We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,

the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

And our second Generous Sponsor

 Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR
Generously SPONSORS monthly in 2019


We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at Simon Says Stamp!
Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads




Many thanks to our generous sponsors for their continued support.

Disclaimer: Occasionally I get free stamps and or dies from Stampendous. This is one of the cute stamps I’m using today supplied by Stampendous for free. I would not craft with any product sent to me for free if I did not love it. 

12 comments:

  1. What a fantastic creation, Bunny! I love that ultra sparkly frame, and your pretty coloring in that high-speed riding house mousie! Lovely card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bunny :-) I love this cardinal with the little mouse, so very cute and the silver and red combo is just stunning! Love the sparkle too :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, thanks for your comment on my gnome card, the gnome in the kit isn't the same as the original one, its a little smaller and the hat leans over to the opposite side, so if I were you I would go and grab the kit before it sells out, its great value and this is one of the best kits ever!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Bunny hop on board and come see me! Lovely sparkle and shine, and that bell looks so real. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Bunny. Love the image, although the little mouse looks like he's a terrified that he might fall off!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours and the red is so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You colored up your cardinal beautifully and that silver sparkle baackground paper is lovely.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your creativity Bunny, well done on coming up with a "V" word! It's not the easiest letter in the alphabet to work with. The image you chose is very cute, that cardinal is sure working hard! I love the fantastic silver glitter paper, it looks extra sparkly and contrasts beautifully with the red.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, Bunny! Such a sweet image and I love all the sparkle in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this really pops with the red and silver and what a gorgeous image. Love your card Bunny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and elegant CAS Christmas card, Bunny, lovely colouring.
    Hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.