Sunday, November 24, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving early


Sassy Cheryl's - Turkey Schmurkey digital 
My Favorite Things - Knitted Sweater Background
Copics 

Well now, he isn't impressed about Thanksgiving. Truth be told, I could care less about a bird on the table. I l-o-v-e the side dishes. All the carbs that are bad for us. However, I do like my collards and field peas on the table at supper. too. We need our vegetables. 

Disclaimer: If the turkey is deep fried...... I will fight for the crispy skin. You can have the meat. 

6 comments:

  1. Too darn cute! Love it!! I love the sides too!! Especially the stuffing. I have not yet tried fried turkey but I am hoping maybe this Thanksgiving I will.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    I have a Thankful GIVEAWAY over at my blog and I would love for you stop by.
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha fun love it my friend....gosh I have hundreds of Sassy Cheryls images and only just YESTERDAY took them out of my external hard drive to be able to use.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny, this darling little gobbler could not be cuter. Kind of resembles a Jimmy Durante imitator. Your use of the turquoise and brown looks AMAZING together, and really showcases those beautifully rich colors and highlights! LOVE your card - especially the sentiment! LOL made me laugh! I've never had fried turkey, but am guessing you and I would wrestle for anything crispy LOL so cute! Safe travels, Bunny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I too would challenge you for crispy bits. Great knitting too - is that what you do while you're waiting for the turkey to cook? CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think this guy has to worry about being cooked for Thanksgiving, his drumsticks are too skinny!! He is cute though. Fun card, Bunny

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Bunny, and one of my favourite colour combos! Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! We had ours in October.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.