Monday, October 21, 2019

HMFMC #302 Mid Way Reminder


House Mouse - Cookie Crumbles
Stampendous Frames A
Copics – E30 31 33 40 41 43 50 93, RV00 W1 3, YR02 04 06

Welcome back to HMFMC #302 Mid Way Reminder where our challenge is always Anything Goes. Our optional theme this week is: White on White (color the image only) and is hosted by our talented team mate Karin

You must use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image. Your can read the rules at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog. 

Welcome back our Generous SPONSORS


Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card


Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  


And our second generous Sponsor is


One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps


Disclaimer: Occasionally I get free stamps and or dies from Stampendous. This is one of the cute stamps I’m using today supplied by Stampendous for free. I would not craft with any product sent to me for free if I did not love it. 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bunny :-) the image is just so sweet, and very popular this week :-D the colours and embossed plaid paper are fabulous! Love this :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made the perfect fall card with this plaid delight, Bunny! Only, sigh, I'm trying to cut back on sugar and now I have a hard craving for a chocolate chip cookie! (Hope you enjoyed Boot Camp!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee break!! Love this stamp. The bright fun colors really make it even more special. The emobossing on the plaid paper looks great too. What a fun card, Bunny and beautifully colored up.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very beautiful Bunny and a cheerful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely and cute Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty of a stamp and fun bright colour combo.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the plaid and embossed background. Your card is so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH one of my favourite cookies!!! Please share with me? Love all your elements & the vivid colours Bunny, it is fabulous. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this cute new image - at least it's new to me! Love the wonderful embossed plaid background with the autumn leaves! What could be better than sharing hot coffee and a good cookie! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bunny - so CUTE! I wouldn't have thought of dry embossing plaid and it does look fabulous! Your brilliant colors are just wonderful, and of course, the story these delightful little mice tell is fun, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love your chosen colours. I keep forgetting to try embossing the paper so thanks for reminding me. You have coloured them so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Bunny! I love the colors and that background paper is so pretty.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.