Monday, October 14, 2019

Copic Boot Camp


I'll be in Copic Boot Camp this coming Thursday in Phoenix, Arizona with the extremely talented instructor/artist/colorist Jennifer Dove. When she says Boot Camp she means it. We are going to be learning day and night. I'm looking forward to learning more about coloring with my Copic markers and experiencing the class with others who love their markers and want to have fun. The list of sponsors is incredible! I've been looking forward to this  class for almost a year.

The Copic Boot Camps are held in October and November. I think the 2019 classes filled up soon after the last 2018 class was held. Jenn has added January 2020 to the schedule if you're interested. 

If you're going to be attending this week, let me know. I'd love to meet you. 

You can click on the link below for more information

January 2020 "Boot Camp" Registration

 Copic Boot Camp January 2020
Instructed by Jennifer Dove
Tempe, Arizona  


5 comments:

  1. Have fun! I hope you have a wonderful time. I love AZ too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, how fun! So jealous, love Jennifer's work. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Enjoy.....

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great fun Bunny. Wish I could go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did it go? I was thinking of you and wondering how your trip was going!! I would love to attend one of these boot camps one day! In the meantime I will get back into the Kit and Clowder classes that I have neglected over the summer ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.