Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Copic Boot Camp Sponsors Oct 2019





I'm back from Copic Boot Camp. Jennifer Dove and her crew did a wonderful job. I had a great time. The products above were provided free by various sponsors. It seems like every time we got up to go to lunch or supper there was always a free product at our work station. I really appreciated learning some new techniques. I have some practicing I need to do. A huge thank you to all of the sponsors. I unfortunately missed a few of the sponsor gifts in the photo. 

The November Copic Boot Camp starts in a few weeks. I know it'll be as much fun as the October Copic Boot Camp. Jenn will have another one in January of 2020. 

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful array of products. Look forward to seeing your creations with them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Bunny! I have been thinking about you and wondering how the event went! Looks like you had a blast! What an awesome array of new goodies to play with! Can't wait to see your projects! Your colouring was always beautiful before so I look forward to seeing your new techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bunny, what a great lot of new goodies to try out. So glad you had a good time, and can't wait to see what you do next. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous event, Bunny. It warms my heart you are able to attend these types of "classes" and receive wonderful products to further your crafting skills. thank you for sharing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they look amazing and even better when free! Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a good time. Looks like you were spoiled if that photo is anything to go by lol
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is quite the haul....so glad you had a good time, I'm so jealous.....

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.