Monday, June 24, 2019

HMFMC #294

House Mouse - Flour Play

Copics 0 E 0000 30 31 33 42 43 44 47 93, RV00 21, Y0000, YG0000

Welcome back to HMFMC #294 where our challenges are always Anything Goes with an option. I went with Blue/Green/White. 

                      Our hostess for this week is our 
                          talented team mate: Karin 
               Our optional theme this week is: Color Option

Blue/Green/White
Orange/Yellow/White
Pink/Purple/White
Black/Mint/White

Our Generous sponsors for this challenge are

We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support. 

Disclaimer: Occasionally I get free stamps and or dies from Stampendous. This is one of the cute stamps I’m using today supplied by Stampendous for free. I would not craft with any product sent to me for free if I did not love it. 

7 comments:

  1. Those guys are having a ball! That is a cute image.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and gorgeous card, love this stamp too.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lavely and sweet card Bunny.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these wee mice and I LOVE how you showcase them Bunny. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks like fun or trouble depending on if your the kids or the Mom!! What a beautiful card, Bunny, love the colors and card design, so pretty.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOnderful image you have used for this challenge, Bunny....lovely colours.
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these abandoned little mischief makers. Bunny, I bet you did this when you were a kid. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.