About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Bunny's CAGI #161


Our challenge this week at Come And Get It is: In The Garden

There are so many images that come with the Doodled Flower Trio set. Click on the link above for Fred She Said to see them. 
I colored the image twice and popped it up to give it a little dimension. I really like this butterfly. 

Copics - YG06 11, W7
Great Impressions sentiment stamp
Sizzix EF

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful display of this gorgeous butterfly and lovely sentiment. ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very beautiful Bunny, love the green

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful green ( it is my favorite color)and butterfly!Lovely sentiment too. Beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful butterfly Bunny. Lovely design and sentiment. Judy

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.