About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Bunny's CAGI #139

A DAY FOR DAISIES

THIS WEEK OUR CHALLENGE AT COME AND GET IT IS: A SKETCH



COPICS - E0000 00 11 13 15, RV000 00 02 04, C00 1, BG0000 000 01
DARICE EF
CUTTLEBUG EF
SIZZIX EF
FISKAR'S FLOWER PUNCH
QUICKIE GLUE PEN
GLAMOUR DUST
MFT DIE-NAMICS STITCHED DIE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.