About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Bunny's CAGI #123


OUR CHALLENGE THIS WEEK AT COME AND GET IT IS: FATHER'S DAY


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

MY HUSBAND IS A GOOD DADDY AND HE CAN GRILL A GOOD BURGER


COPICSB95 97 99, E000 00 01 11 40 42 43 44 70 71, C00 3 5 7 9, R00 000 29, BG000, BROWN COPIC MULTI-LINER 0.03
PAPER- SCRAP, BAZZILL AND BO BUNNY
COLORBOX- ROBIN'S EGG
GLOSSY ACCENTS
MULTI MEDIUM MATTE
MFT DIE-NAMICS STITCHED RECTANGLES
MFT DIE-NAMICS STITCHED JUMBO FISHTAIL BANNER STAX
WANT2SCRAP - SILVER BLING
DARICE EMBOSSING FOLDER

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bunny - I thought you'd call this Come And Get It! Great elements to make it zany and very manly colours. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I could go for a barbecued burger right now! Such a great image and wonderful Father's Day card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.