About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Bunny


OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS BEAUTIFUL BORDERS 
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS MINI TAG SENTIMENT
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS VINTAGE FLOURISH DIE
STAMPENDOUS PEN PATTERN BUTTERFLY
COPICS- B12 14 16 18, YR02 04 09, W9 AND COLORLESS BLENDER
PAPER- BO BUNNY AND BAZZILL
MULTI MEDIUM MATTE
SIGNO UNI-BALL WHITE GEL PEN
IMPRESSION OBSESSION TAG DIE


I CASED THE COLORS FROM A BUTTERFLY CARD THAT JENNIFER DOVE POSTED TODAY ON HER BLOG. IT'S ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. (NOT MINE.....HERS) MY COLORING WILL NEVER COMPARE WITH JENN'S COLORING. I HAVE LEARNED A LOT FROM HER AND COPIC BOOKS AND FROM A LOT OF OTHER REALLY GOOD ARTISTS ON THE WEB. REMEMBER MY MOTTO- IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU COLOR, COUNT TO 3, THROW IT IN THE RECYCLE BIN AND START ALL OVER. 

OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS  
SIMON SAYS STAMP 
WORD ART WEDNESDAY 
INCY WINCY DESIGNS 
TUESDAY THROWDOWN 
613 AVENUE CREATE 
CRE8TIVE HANDS
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS 
LITTLE MISS MUFFETT 
MARKER POP 


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card and beautiful image! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again . Hugs Beatriz GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bunny. Love the colour scheme. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Bunny, love the blue and orange combination. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Great image, coloring and awesome background!
    Gorgeous work :)
    I also like Jennifer's coloring... don't compare, create your own style. You did great :)
    Thanks for joining us at Cre8tive Hands Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Bunny!! I just love the bright cheerful colors, the bold butterfly and your die cut background. Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love the butterfly and fun colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.