About Me

Hey, y'all. I’m Bunny. Thank you for visiting my blog. I’ve been making cards for a few years. Copic markers are my favorite medium. I'm no expert but I have fun. I love getting together with other card makers to create and share ideas. The one thing I tell others who are starting paper crafting is....it's only paper. If you mess up or don't like it, recycle it. It should always be fun. If it really makes you mad, then throw the dadgummed thing in the garbage.

Friday, April 22, 2016

Bunny


COPICS- E000 00 01 40 42 44 50, YR21 24, RV00, Y02 08
PAPER- BO BUNNY AND BAZZILL
MFT DIE-NAMICS BLUEPRINTS 20
MFT DIE-NAMICS STITCHED SQUARES
MULTI MEDIUM MATTE
IMPRESSION OBSESSION SENTIMENT
MARTHA STEWART PEARLS
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS BEAUTIFUL BORDER DIES
CUTTLEBUG REFLECTED DAMASK



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bunny. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and sunny. I like that painterly style of colouring. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors you've used and it's a very pretty, feminine design. Nice work!
    Thanks for sharing with us over at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ```A gorgeous card Bunny, a lovely deign with super colours.........your image is just adorable with gorgeous colours and details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining you with <a href="www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/``=>Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge</a>.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sunshine card the image is gorgeous so are the colours, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.